Kimball Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIRING ETL DEVELOPERS -CONTRACT TO HIRE - ST. PAUL MN.

Go down

HIRING ETL DEVELOPERS -CONTRACT TO HIRE - ST. PAUL MN. Empty HIRING ETL DEVELOPERS -CONTRACT TO HIRE - ST. PAUL MN.

Post  BarbaraRecruiter Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 am

Experience with Kimball a "big" PLUS.
Recruiting for ETL Developers Based in St. Paul MN - Contract to Hire . This is a very large Fortune 100 company that is a Global leader in their Industry . The company is growing quickly and has lots of 'untapped' opportunity within the B1 space.
If you have no interest in the position , perhaps you know someone who would be interested. I will gladly pay a referral fee for anyone that you can recommend that I can engage on the project. Let me know you if I can e-mail me you a job description.
*Open to candidates that are eligible to work in the USA and also candidates that have Canadian Citizenship . Sorry unable to do H1B Visa.
For Pre-Screen contact: Barbara French - Sr. Contract Recruiter - F1 Technical Solutions
Office 205-538-5799 - Cell 205-201-8573 - Skype barbara.french12
The Hiring Director will call selected candidates for interviews to occur right after the new year.

Last edited by BarbaraRecruiter on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kimball experience a "big' PLUS . Pre-Screens done by Barbara and Hiring Director interviews are after Holidays.)

BarbaraRecruiter

Back to top Go down