Videos of Creating Bus Matrix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Videos of Creating Bus Matrix

Post  FootyRef on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 am

Does anyone have any videos they would recommend to create the bus matrix? I found one, http://pragmaticworks.com/Training/Details/Webinar-595, but perhaps others have found some that have helped them

FootyRef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Videos of Creating Bus Matrix

Post  nick_white on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:44 am

Just out of interest, why do you want a video of someone creating a bus matrix? I wouldn't have thought a video was the right format to impart this sort of information - it wouldn't be a very exciting video!. I'd just read the relevant chapters of one of Kimball's books or any of the 1000s of online resources on the subject

nick_white

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FootyRef on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:18 am

Well, I have found plenty of videos of folks going through their analysis and thought processes and thought maybe people here had seen others they might recommend. Don't know why you thought it would be helpful at all to type that reply without a bit of a suggestion where to find a source. Must be a Spurs supporter.

FootyRef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nick_white on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:10 am

Fair enough - everyone is different and if you find videos a helpful medium for learning this stuff then who am I to object. However, I have never come across such a video and if there was one by someone well-known in the field I would be surprised if I hadn't seen it - though obviously the internet is a big place and I'm not claiming to be aware of everything out there.
I asked my question, partly, because if there was a particular aspect of bus matrices you were interested in then I might be able to recommend a useful resource, even if it wasn't a video.

BTW as I live in London I am, of course, a Man Utd supporter

nick_white

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FootyRef on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:46 am

Thanks for the reply, Nick, I am finding what you say to be true. I figured someone might go through their thought process in a video but it's more just reading up on it. I despise reading and learn better from demonstration so that is why I was looking for videos.

Oh, it makes perfect sense - living in London and being a Man U fan...just like living in Manchester and supporting Arsenal. I really was teasing about being a Spurs supporter, though...I wouldn't want that for anyone.

FootyRef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top